Case Study – InstaVetSeptember 08, 2017
“On-Demand Veterinarian Services”
With over 28 screens for the client side application, the system uses local DB with SQLite and other features such as:
- Real-time notifications
- Push Notifications
- Location services including GPS and Geo-Fencing
- Map services
- Geo-related areas of interest
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Credit Card OCR
- Stripe Payment Gateway integration
- General server integration along with blob assets uploading
- Deep-linking for actions that happen offline on resume
- Crash analytics that is connected to actual client entities allowing for personal follow-up
This entire system is backed by an AngularJS admin portal for managing records, users, and marshalling service between Vets and Customers.
The Vets have a tablet app that allows them to receive real-time requests and manage all of their patients. The Vets also have a point-of-sale system built into the application.
Using conventional development methods, an app this size including supporting solutions would have taken over a year to develop. At Perfected App, our AI-assisted tools allowed us to complete both a consumer version and a veterinarian version of the InstaVet app in only three weeks. That’s 28 screens with highly connected logic between different device types.